tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 01 00:25:58 1995

Re: Navigation

> I'm curious, ghor, you live in Finland right?  Have they translated the
> movies and TV episodes into Finnish, or do you watch them in the
> original English or some other language?  I was wondering if they
> voiced-over the Klingon lines or if they retained the original dialogue.

They have been translated to Finnish, but not dubbed over - we don't do
that in here like some other European countries do - we have subtitles
throughout the show. The Klingon lines in ST3 were similarly subtitled
as if there was nothing special about them at all.

So, Qugh said {He' chu' ghoS. DIvI' neHmaH}. I forgot that in my previous
post. There is then no canon on how to order a bearing? How to use {DoD}?
I'm not going to try, as I don't even know what those numbers mean.

And warp factors? Like {pIvlob loS yIcher}? Sounds quite good to me.
Perhaps I could even clip the yI-, following Qugh's example.

> yoDtargh

 .:ghor:.

Back to archive top level