tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 28 07:18:33 1994

qayu'neS

   -=> Quoting Klingon Language List to Jennifer James <=-
   -=> on Stardate 06-17-94  09:16 <=-

jatlhpu' Holtej:

 KLL> I've been working at it steadily (as well as a parser),

De'wI'tej SoH'a'?  mughwI' vIchenmoH vineH 'ach wej yap po'wIj.  [C]
De'wI' Hol vighojtaH.

 KLL> I am a student of linguistics at Georgetown University.  I just
 KLL> finished my Masters degree, and I am now a Ph.D. candidate.  I
 KLL> am the father of an 10-day old boy, Alexander.  My wife is a
 KLL> nurse at Georgetown.  I've been a member of the KLI as long
 KLL> as I've been a member of this list, and I recently began reviewing
 KLL> articles for HolQeD.

batlh'a' Dachavta'.

 KLL> I am of Cherokee descent, and this is
 KLL> another characteristic I share with charghwI'.

[Cherokee]ngan ghaH je loDnalwIj.  [Cherokee] Hol Dajatlh'a'?

 KLL> That's it.  If anyone wants to know more about who I am, why
 KLL> I'm the new BG, or anything at all, you'll have to ask in
 KLL> Klingon.

lu'.  SoH 'Iv 'ej qatlh [BG] Dachu'?  :-)

Qapla'
Jennifer James

... Internet: [email protected]
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12