tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 27 06:51:15 1994

Re: How to pick a name

> By the by, how did y'all pick your Klingon names? I think I need one.
>
> Tony Reynolds|[email protected]|Telecomm Analyst II|(601)232-7206

Well, my usual appelation is "Coz".  When I tell people that and they ask,
"Coz what?", I reply, "just Coz, only Coz, merely Coz.  Nothing more, nothing
less."

So, for me, it was easy.  I transposed Coz into KoS and added neH.  Get it?
I suppose I should spell it qoS or QoS or even HoS, but since my real last
name is Koschmann, I like using the K.

Hope that helps,

Coz/KoSneH

Back to archive top level