tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 25 07:43:03 1994

Re: KLI on Internet

Well, my husband and I have an Internet site (Local Area Dial-Up access
and all that).  If you can wait a couple of weeks till we can get a *tiny*
disk drive problem settled, I'll offer you an ftp site.  I had spoken to
the fellow who maintains the list (who's name completely eludes me) and told
him we could probably provide archives for the list, and I haven't gotten
back to him yet to tell him we can archive the posts on this list, so we
can also provide a site for any other "stuff" that you want to make available
to the public at large via ftp.

To reply to another post, I have The Minstrel Boy (sung by O'Brian and
Maxwell on the Episode "The Wounded") translated into Klingon.  As soon
as I can get my husband to tell me how to get a DOS floppy into this
Unix box so I can upload it, y'all can criticize/critique it.  (But please
be gentle :-)  ).

Let me know if you want to use us as an archive/ftp site.

Qapla'

Susan

Back to archive top level