tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 19 21:21:02 1994

Apology

I'm would like to apologize for the messages that rebounded from my mail account
into this list.

Before you flame me too severely, please allow me to explain.

My inlaw's farm was hit by a tornado and since they were both injured I went
over and spent all of last week helping to clean up the mess.  Normally my
mailbox would have had more than enough room to handle a full week of mail but
someone dropped my mailbox size down from 1000 to 100 messages.

Qapla'

Back to archive top level