tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 19 18:58:37 1994

Re: Holodiction '94

I am > taller Klingon with no facial hair...I am also wearing leggings on my
uniform.
Qanqor is the Klingon that has the slightly greener Quch. He sings the
anthem.
I am  assumming that this is from the Entertainment Tonight episode. If so
Qanqor is also the one who at the end fights with the interviewer.

David Barron

> On Mon 20 Jun 94 15:17, (Paul Mackie) writes:
>
>  (M> There was an item on the Klingon Camp in this show, showing Dr.
> L.S.
>  (M> introducing some newcomers to tlh. H., and as well featured a
> morning
>  (M> flag-raising ceremony with a Klingon singing " taHjaj wo'... "
>  (M> (would that have been HoD Qanqor? And when was this
> filmed/taped?)
>
> I've got this on tape and was also wondering who's who.  There are
> about 3 or 4 people in Klingon garb.  Lawrence was the only
> one clearly identified.

Back to archive top level