tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 17 11:50:06 1994

Re: Why Make A Klingon Bible?

Darrenvo':

> WELL, I figured I would ask if anybody here who has done work on this, and
> who has rendered parts of the Bible into Klingon, would like to send me a
> few words I can forward to the Christian mailing list.  The primary
> concern seems to be that you are mocking something they consider important.
> Can you reassure them that this is not the case, or maybe say why you feel
> it is worth doing?

The first point that comes to mind is, hey, at least people are paying
attention to it.  If someone reads the Bible in tlhIngan Hol who might
not otherwise read it, how can someone interested in advancing
Christian ideals complain?  Jeez, dig the free advertising!

> Mare See Bow Cups,

Our feet are stained,

> Darren

--Holtej