tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 13 23:21:45 1994

Glen

All this stuff about Glen Proechel strikes me that both he and
the Klingon community suffer for there being so little
communication between us. My hope is that much of this is a
communication problem that can be solved soon. My fear is that
Glen doesn't give a damn about any Klingon community and that
he is ego driven in a dilusionary world where he will have a
following more interested in him has leader than in Klingon as
language.

Resigning from KLTP is not a good sign.

charghwI'
--