tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 10 11:11:47 1994

Re: Summer Events

According to [email protected]:

> De' tlhobpu'bogh SovmeH charghwI''e':
> >> Btw, anyone in Ohio besides trI'Qal?
>
> >Exactly WHERE in Ohio. Automap places me less than 9 hour drive
> >from an arbitrarily placed flag somewhere in the middle of the
> state.
>
> Hut rep'e'? - chuq tIqDaq DalengtaH 'e' DaSIQqu'ba'chugh vaj HISuch
>
> I live in quaint little Lexington, near Mansfield, about an hour north of
> Columbus.

"Charlottesville"vo' "Lexington"Daq jav rep loSmaH cha' tup je
poQ lengvam 'e' chup "Automap". [not presuming that in this
case {chup} is a verb of speech] chaq vISIQlaH.

> Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

charghwI'
--
muneH "Paramount", 'ach wej Sov chaH