tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 10 09:42:27 1994

THANK YOU.

>>I will quite willingly offer $100 toward David's recovering from
>>glance, in all likelihood, David's resulting contribution will
>>still be quite larger than mine.

Your generosity is astounding...I will...rather awkwardly...accept
it. Thank you

>>I'm not sure about the best logistics for offering this. A
>>check to the postal course address? A check to be hand
>>delivered in Philly? I'm open to suggestions.

>>charghwI'

I have to point out, money or not I still may not attend. I dont
know yet.

I could say give it to Lawrence and have him forward it to me but he
is burdened enough as it is.  Thus any contributions you may send to
me. David Barron
    P.O. Box 37
    Eagle ID 83616
...and once again, thank you.