tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 09 19:09:59 1994

Re: Qu'vatlh

According to David Barron:

> SAd news.
> Sadder for me than for you.
>
> While I put in the effort to make the Boise Klingon Language Seminar
> happen I reget that it has not...I REALLY regret it.

bummer. WAAAAAY bummer. Your dedication to the cause is not
forgotten. batlh Daqawlu'taH.

> I turns out that the Hotel I booked has desided to keep the $500
> deposit I put down to reserve the meeting space.  If my family situation
> allowed me to go to Philly  AND  i got the $500 back I would go.

If you DO get stuck with the tab, let us know. I would
personally be ready to share that burden, and I suspect there
are others here as well who might. We might not accumulate the
whole sum or even half of it, but I'm quite willing to put a
substantial dent in the debt.

> So at this point I dont think I am going to be slapping any of you
> on the back nor butting heads with you soon.

We will drink to you from afar and if there is anything of the
event that can be packaged and mailed, you may not come up
COMPLETELY void of benefit from the experience.

> THere is a small chance that if the Hotel can fill the week we'd plan to use
> with  another  group then I could get the $$$ back. My fingers are crossed.
>
> David Barron

bIDo'jaj

charghwI'
--
muneH chaH 'e' Sovta'be' neH "Paramount"

Back to archive top level