tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 08 00:13:53 1994

Qu'vatlh

SAd news.
Sadder for me than for you.

While I put in the effort to make the Boise Klingon Language Seminar
happen I reget that it has not...I REALLY regret it.

I turns out that the Hotel I booked has desided to keep the $500
deposit I put down to reserve the meeting space.  If my family situation
allowed me to go to Philly  AND  i got the $500 back I would go.

So at this point I dont think I am going to be slapping any of you
on the back nor butting heads with you soon.

THere is a small chance that if the Hotel can fill the week we'd plan to use
with  another  group then I could get the $$$ back. My fingers are crossed.

David Barron

Back to archive top level