tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 08 02:20:46 1994

Re: Seattle tlhIngan Chat Group

On Wed, 8 Jun 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> Okay, sounds like we have at least three Seattlites who'd get together
> to yammer if we scheduled a good time for it...
>
> So let's talk times.  Anyone interested in participating, please send me
> mail, I'll put us in a list, and we'll get together to chat.
>
> Happy, HoD Qanqor?  (*ack!  Put away that sign!!!!  *duck*)
>
> DrujIv

Sounds good to me -- except I can't say a bloody word yet (except, like
"Ralph" the Klingon captain (my name for him) in the TNG Episode about the
common ancestory of terrans, klingons, cardassians, and romulans).
"Ralph" calls somebody on his ship a "miserable toop-bagh (miserable
phonetic spelling).  I can says miserable toop-bagh.)  Glad school will
be out soon so I can start listening to the tapes and develop a larger
vocabulary.

Re talk group in Seattle":  I'm at the UW Medical Center/Northgate and
live in Bothell.

	^^^ another roadkill on the information highway   ^^^^
	         	[email protected]

                      .-. _ .-.

Back to archive top level