tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 07 21:33:57 1994

Re: tam poHvo'

From: Lori Hatcher
      I really can't believe that this discussion list has degraded itself
to the topic of Klingon breasts.  But since it has...,
      I seem to recall that the "One or both?"  women Riker encountered
in "Matter of Honor"  both donned more standard attire than did the sisters
of Duras.  And the women protrayed in birthrite were also covered more
fully.  So I'm not convinced that >all< evidence has indicated that Klingon
women are necessarily so well endowed.

Ka'lIy

Back to archive top level