tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 07 00:05:26 1994

Re: tam poHvo'

On Tue, 7 Jun 1994, William H. Martin wrote:
[edited]

> We do not know what sexual significance Klingons do or do not
> have for breasts, but since they OBVIOUSLY do exist (in
> abundance, by the examples of Klingon women we've seen so far),

Abundance?  Granted, I haven't look THAT close, but the women I saw only
have two apiece.  Perhaps, volume is a bit closer to the idea?

Cordially,

^^^^	another roadkill on the information highway   ^^^^
		[email protected]

                      .-. _ .-.

Back to archive top level