tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 06 09:29:02 1994

yIn jay'

Greetings, all.  Long time since you've heard from me.  I've been on
quite the strange trip, and getting stranger all the time.

In a nutshell, I no longer work for Motorola Codex, and my old address
is no longer valid.  For the time being, I may be reached at
[email protected].  Hopefully I shall manage to continue to have net
access.

One small piece of business that is past due being attended to:  It is time
to rotate the Beginners Grammarian.  This is no reflection on our esteemed
HoD trI'Qal (who I think has done a very fine job indeed), but just to give
others a chance.  Unfortunately, all my notes about who volunteered for
the job and the rotation schedule and all are stored on a computer I no
longer have access to.  So, I'll take applications fresh:  who is interested
in being the next BG?  Again, send e-mail to the above adress.

			--Krankor

Back to archive top level