tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 06 07:49:52 1994

Re: First posting

On Sun, 5 Jun 1994, HoD trI'Qal wrote:
[much deleted]

> Well, first of all, I don't know about the rest of the people on this list,
> but I have *never* thought of tlhIngan as "Klingonese."  It sounds... Well,
> *wrong*.  This is a personal peeve of mine, so take that as you will. {{:)

As soon as I get up to speed and hip to the lingo, I'll refer to the
language as tlhIngan.  However, isn't the language of Klingons referred
to as "Klingonese" in THE TROUBLES WITH TRIBBLES.  As in "the whole
quadrant is learning to speak Klingonese".

Thank you for your long message.  It's stored elsewhere.

	^^^^	Another roadkill on the information highway   ^^^^
		[email protected]

                      .-. _ .-.

Back to archive top level