tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 06 08:50:58 1994

Re: punctuation

        Reply to:   RE>punctuation
>Besides, Okrand used punctuation (includijng
>question marks) on the card that came with the Power Klingon tape.
>~mark

I wonder, though, how much control Okrand had over the "production"
material that came with Power Klingon.  In particular, there are a
couple of glaring errors in the tlhIngan Hol printed on the outer box
that the tape is packaged in.  Still, it seems unlikely, though not
impossible, that someone added punctuation to the card without
Okrand's approval.

--nachHegh
[email protected]

Back to archive top level