tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 01 09:21:14 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Safety Motto

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 8:03 PM, Michael Roney, Jr. <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've recently been appointed to the Safety Committee at work.
>
> All of the members are supposed to come up with a personal safety motto or saying that will end up on the back of our safety vests.
>
> I'm assuming there are no famous quotes about safety, but I'm open to suggestions.

I mentor a high school robotics team. I have occasionally pointed out
to the students the generic Klingon safety warning that one would
expect to find on heavy machinery and consumer products alike:

yIQIpQo'

Along the same lines, I suggested adding {yIDughtaH} to the safety
poster some of the team members were designing a few years ago.

-- ghunchu'wI'