tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 22 20:12:26 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Indie Movie translation

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

I understood that the spirit she was summoning and addressing was going to retaliate on her behalf, but I'm kinda tired now, so if I have it backwards, someone can reverse it for me.