tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 06 10:11:13 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: pegh

DloraH ([email protected]) [Hol po'wI']

> So, we are a small group of people who speak a language that
> lacks a single authoritative dictionary. We each create our
> own, and ping a collection of well-intended references
> provided by people who spend more time trying to figure out
> messes like this than the rest of us, hoping that we all
> wallow our way down a similar path of usage and understanding.

HochHom Hol mung rurqu' ghu'vam.
SaDmey ben QumchoH chuD.  mu' 'ogh, pab cher.  mIS, ghIq yaj.
ghIq... qaSta'DI' vatlh DIS, Se'vIr gherlu'.

... toH... chaq loQ pIm tlhIngan Hol.
Se'vIr gherlu', yaj, mu' chu' 'oghlu', pab chu' cherlu', ... ghIq mISchoH.

-- DloraH