tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 21 09:09:14 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] does anyone play Star Trek Attack Wing?

De'vID ([email protected])

Some fans in Spain have translated the manual into Spanish:
http://www.clubstartrek.es/productos-star-trek/manual-del-juego-star-trek-attack-wing-en-espanol/

Someone mentioned to me that the instructions are not super complex,
and furthermore pointed out to me that Klingon has all the requisite
vocabulary for describing spacecraft and specifying military
maneuvers, and so it shouldn't be very difficult to translate the
instructions into Klingon.

It'd be a great game to play at qepHom/'a'mey, too, and can be used to
teach beginners about basic Klingon. I don't have the game myself, but
I'd be willing to help with the translation if anyone else is
interested in doing this.

--
De'vID