tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 06 10:35:30 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] "A Very Klingon Khristmas"

De'vID ([email protected])

De'vID:
> http://www.thetrekcollective.com/2013/04/ho-ho-ho-honor-for-all-when-klingon.html
> [...]
> Since the publication is some time away, I wonder if we (the KLI or
> whomever) can't convince the authors/publishers to have a limited
> edition Klingon-language run? I'd pay for such a book.

jiHvaD jang qonwI', jatlh:
https://twitter.com/paulruditis/status/330086496898011136

jIH: Any plans to release a version in the original Klingon?
ghaH: Not that I know of, but anything is possible. There is some
Klingon already in it though.

Someone from the KLI should get in touch with him.

--
De'vID