tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 22 00:16:03 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon dialogue in STID (major spoilers)

De'vID ([email protected])

&lt;I was cleared today to reveal what part I played in Star Trek Into Darkness. Fred Tatasciore and I were the voices of all the Klingons except the one who spoke to Uhura on-camera. You heard my voice on the planet speaking Klingon and making battle effort sounds. I have a great story about how we were coached and directed to perform in Klingon by the creator of the language himself, Marc Okrand, which I&#39;ll tell at BotCon in San Diego next weekend.&gt;</p>

De&#39;vID<br>