tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 02 20:42:25 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] "Let’s Translate Walter White, Taylor Swift, and More into"... Klingon

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT ([email protected])

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM, De'vID <[email protected]> wrote:

> "We are never ever ever getting back together" — Taylor Swift

Perhaps {not parmaqqaywI' SoHqa'}?
Running through a mental list of Taylor's lyrics makes me realize that
I don't have easy ways to talk about relationships in Klingon.

I would also like a verb for "love".
Not just one verb, though; several.
For lots of different types of love.
I don't like the fact that English uses the same word to express my
feelings for wife, chocolate, children, siblings, ...

~naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator