tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 23 00:34:27 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' registration

De'vID ([email protected])

De'vID:
>> Would it be possible, if not this year then as an idea for future
>> years, to have virtual participation? It's the year 2013, so something
>> should be possible through Skype or Google Hangout.

'angghal:
> We're exploring that very possibility for this year. I think it's
> likely we'll have some
> formal virtual participation. On the other hand, though, we don't want
> to discourage
> people from showing up live!

Any news on "formal virtual participation"? I'd like to participate,
but I'm on another continent, and my Bird-of-Prey is on blocks. (Now
where'd I put that Haynes Manual jay'?!)

--
De'vID