tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 21 20:14:37 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] 'Iv jIH

David Holt ([email protected])

I've been tasked with running a game of 'Iv jIH at the qep'a'.  The basics of the game are that everyone has a paper on their back that says who or what they are.  They have to ask questions of others to figure out what the paper on their back says.  It has been a long time since I've played, so I can use a little help.

Do you have any suggestions for things to put on the papers?  If so, email them directly to me (please do not send them to the mailing list).  Please let me know if you have played before or not when you send me your suggestions.

Thanks.
janSIy