tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 17 21:34:29 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Freckles

Rohan Fenwick ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
I'm with Voragh - Degh seems more of a manufactured thing to me (the only examples I know of are to designed emblems: tlhIngan wo' Degh, tuq Degh), and if I
 heard it used in reference to skin I'd think of tattoos well before freckles.<br>