tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 27 00:10:41 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] free open-license Klingon {pIqaD} font?

De'vID ([email protected])

De'vID:
> I've been requested to add {pIqaD} display to my Android app. [...]

With qurgh's kind permission my app is now using the font from
http://hol.kag.org/. Thanks, qurgh!

Also, some of you may already know about Phil Carter's
Latin-to-{pIqaD} converter, but he recently updated it at my request
to allow the input text to be passed in through the URL, like so:
http://yellowantphil.com/pIqaD_converter.php?latin=lI%27%20Dochvam%2E

Some of you might find that useful, the next time someone asks you
"how do you write ... in Klingon [because I'm hardcore and I want to
get it tattooed on my body]?" ;-)

--
De'vID