tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 11 21:32:40 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Scrabble tiles are beautiful

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The Scrabble guy just sent me a PDF of what the tiles will look like. Nerdgasm. He's done a layout for both pure pIqaD and bilingual. (bigraphical?) and didn't ask me to choose, which is good, because I can't. I think I will be forced to buy one of each. I feel better at pIqaD just for having seen these things on my screen.

I've spotted a couple of errors in the set-up file, and sent a copy to the same people who asked before, so it gets additional eyes.

ch
3             <

Where Y and < stand in for the pIqaD ch and 3 respectively. If that doesn't look right, it's ch in the top left, a big pIqaD ch in the middle, arabic 3 at botton left and pIqaD 3 at bottom right.

The pure pIqaD ones are just pIqaD in the middle and the pIqaD numeral at the bottom right.

- Qov