tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 02 03:54:33 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qep'a' New Vocabulary

De'vID ([email protected])

Qov:
> So far not much from Marc. We have to give him a chance to relax and enjoy
> himself, not be pressured, so he'll come back.

(DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'! Ignore the previous message, I
accidentally hit send before I wrote anything.)

Anyone else have anything to add? It's best to collect whatever info
was revealed while it's still fresh in people's memories.

Also, Qov: feel free to share our STID notes with Marc. Perhaps it
will jog his memory, or he'll be amused at how much we got right or
wrong:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y7GyT16p1Fo3wZ-NnepHTG33Y6norJE9Vhnov6zdUYI/view

--
De'vID