tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 29 02:46:56 2013

[Tlhingan-hol] HIchop - performed by Jen Usellis

De'vID ([email protected])

Most of you have probably seen this already, but I'm surprised I
didn't see this on the mailing list yet. I'm humming this to myself at
work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2bjc6U0tjI

<A Klingon Karaoke Classic performed by Jen Usellis, conceived and
produced by the Improvised Star Trek comedy podcast...

It was translated by Robyn Stewart, Chris Lipscombe, Christopher
Kidder-Mostrom, Jeremy Cowan, and Ali Kidder-Mostrom of the Klingon
Christmas Carol.>

The lyrics are:

HIchop
rol ghajbogh tIrvo' HIghoS