tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 22 14:38:20 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Se'tu'

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

The pun as I saw it was because what was written above followed my
questioning of Marc. So there had been a kind of argument
or a "set-to" which Marc finished by offering the new word Se'tu' so how
could I refuse.

I accepted the offer and for me if for no-one else it will be because of the
"set-to" we'd had.

qe'San