tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 31 12:48:08 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Vocabulary Sources & Sort Order

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

tereS:<br>
&gt; I am pretty much out of the programming game and do not feel competent to port Kliflash to any of the newer platforms (I had an idea a year or so ago about using Perl -or nowadays, maybe Drupal - to make a web-based version, but never got around to it and probably never will). If anyone is interested in using what I have as the core of a new app, I&#39;d be happy to supply the source code.</p>

De&#39;vID</p>