tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 12 13:24:00 2012

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' wej

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

That's funny, I did not follow this thread, nor did I read the subject line - but when I read the lines, I recognised immediately which movie this was :-)

One question:
KIRK: nuqDaq ghaH *Spock*'e'?

We do know that in "to be at a place" constructions, the pronoun usually takes the suffix {-taH}. This was done correctly in the first sentence, but missing in this question. Is this an eception here?

Lieven.