tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 19 08:10:40 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' cha'maH chorgh

Qov ([email protected])

At 05:09 19/09/2011, ghunchu'wI' 'utlh wrote:
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 3:51 AM, Robyn Stewart <[email protected]> wrote:
> wej wen qaSpu'DI'. [1]
 I don't know how quickly my focus would have
moved from the past mess hall to the present bridge if I hadn't
tripped on the {wej wen qaSpu'DI'} mu'tlheghqoq between them.

Heh, it was a last minute addition as I tried to make it all clear. I think I meant simply wej wen qaSpu'. I probably _typed_ wej wen qaS and autocomplete added the -pu'DI'. Yes, that's right, I have typed so much Klingon in the last month that my autocomplete is anticipating it.If I type "qaS" in the document right now I get

qaSmoHlaw'pu