tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 27 05:49:43 2011

[Tlhingan-hol] new words list

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

Dear Klingonists,

there have been so many complaints and request about the KLI's new words list not being updated, so I decided to take this in my own hands.

I consider my page now as an addition to the KLI, not as a competition. It follows right where the KLI list ends. I intend to have this list as complete as possible, so if you find mistakes or missing information, please tell me. It's far from complete at this moment, but I'm working on it. It is now listed chronologically, with the newest word on top. I will add an alphabetical list soon.

check this page to stay up to date.
http://www.qephom.de/e/newwords.html

Qapla'
Lieven