tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 15 06:50:41 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] learnings from Saarbrücken qepHom'a'

Philip Newton ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

2011/11/15 Lieven Litaer <[email protected]>:
> ja' De'vID:
>>
>> I saw several new words (words new to me; they may already be known to
>> others):
>> <'IvtIH>
>> <rajma'>
>> <'eQway>
>> <cha'neH>
>
> Where did you see those? Were they written by MO? Were they printed? Or just
> written on table among a lot of weird drawings? pay attention to those
> latter, many of our students like to "invent" funny klingon words :-)

I believe I saw them in a printout 'ISqu' had of useful words. (De'vID
may have seen them elsewhere.) I don't remember what source, if any,
was marked next to them, but I think they were in a small section of
their own, fairly close to the "newest" end of the list.

The first is also almost cetainly a pun. (If the others are, I haven't
found out yet.)

Cheers,
Philip
--