tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 04 22:34:09 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] EuroTalk word for "postcard"

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Nov 4, 2011, at 11:01 PM, Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh <[email protected] > wrote:

I've just noticed something very peculiar about my copy of the Eurotalk
software while going through it again: 'echletHom is only found in the
pIqaD version. The romanised text gives it as ngeHmeH QIn nav "paper for
sending a message".

Is this the case for anyone else?

I noticed it quickly and brought it to the attention of the EuroTalk tech support. The "revised edition" of the CD-ROM has the {'echletHom} spelling throughout (along with a couple of missing apostrophes and an accidental double {H} corrected).

-- ghunchu'wI'