tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 02 15:25:13 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] EuroTalk - New info - Phrases

Adm qe'San ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I'm not aware of bank desks being called that in the UK but looking at
Bailey in Motte-and-Bailey castles which spread in use from Europe through
Britain to Denmark I wonder if there's any connection between the castles
and the desks.  As to where Marc got it from is not something he elaborated
on.

Sustel undoubtedly hit the nail on the head with bailout.

qe'San