tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 15 04:13:59 2011

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] QangHom

De'vID jonpIn ([email protected])

&gt; &gt; chay&#39; {QangHom} Damugh?</p>
&gt; Absent context, I&#39;d probably translate it as &quot;Vice Chancellor&quot;. I<br>
&gt; could also see it as referring to something like Chancellor-elect.</p>

De&#39;vID</p>