tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 20 00:03:50 2011

Re: mu'mey chu': matlh vItlho'qu'

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

I believe it's no point discussing about this, some people do like
"dribs" and some don't. I would not like to see people form groups like
'I'm with him'.

There must be some convention set up by the KLI itself. This email list
is part of the KLI. We have many rules for this list, so there should be
a simple rule which says "new words from MO must be published once they
appear." Something like that.

This must be done through the list admin, or the KLI director. They must
decide.

After that has been done, we can still argue if we like it, just like we
can argue about other rules we don't like ;-)

Quvar.

Back to archive top level