tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 19 09:26:21 2011

Re: mu'mey chu': le'yo'

André Müller ([email protected])

Hi QeS 'utlh,
Just for understanding: do these explanations come from you or from MO
himself? I'm asking since I want to know if these phrases are canon. Did he
provide any English translation at all?
And will you (or someone) post the whole list of the new words afterwards?
While I'm fine with your way of posting one word at a time and although I'm
sure I can understand the texts, I don't have the time to read all of them
(as I have to refer to my dictionary too often)...
So will we also get something to add to our respective dictionaries at the
end?

Greetings from Germany,
- André

2011/8/18 R Fenwick <[email protected]>

> DISvam qep'a'Daq {'u'} bom mu'mey DIlaD 'ej Soch mu' chu' DItu'pu'
>
> 'e' jatlh ghunchu'wI'. bom mu'meyvo' cha' mu'mey chu' muchpu' ghaH.
>

> latlh vImuch jIH. DIp 'oH: {le'yo'}.
>

> HemtaHvIS vay', ghaH DuQchu' le'yo'.
>
> HemtaHghach 'oS 'oH.
>

> QeS 'utlh