tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 17 14:05:53 2011

RE: mu'mey chu': jul

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

Ah, okay, so I guess you could

Quvar:
> I doubt there will be a reprint of, just becaue we now have a word.
There isn't necessarily any need for one; according to ghunchu'wI' QIn, it appears the word jul is not used as a proper noun; just as the Klingon homeworld is not called yuQ, the Klingon sun need not be called jul.
Also, just as the Klingon homeworld is called both Qo'noS and juHqo' in just one language, the Sun may very well have 3*3+3 names or more.

By the way, one might also wonder if the word has something to do with weather typical of a certain Earth month...