tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 12 11:38:00 2011

RE: rugh qogh Samta'

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

By any chance did you translate "positron", which as I understand it is another name for an anti-electron?  I ask because the writers seem to be fond of positrons in the Trek episodes.  See http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Positron for a nice summary.  (BTW, they've used antiprotons in Trek as well: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Antiproton .)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level