tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 10 16:26:49 2010

Re: 'u': the first authentic Klingon opera on earth

Klingon Opera ([email protected])

Footage & short interviews with Marc Okrand & the director on  BBC,
NBC and a Dutch TV show called "Hart van Nederland":

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-11265311

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/39096996#39096996

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/nederland/zuid-holland/2010/eerste-start-trek-opera/

Back to archive top level