tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 18 19:20:26 2010

Old topic

Doq ([email protected])

I got a couple hundred messages behind. Zipping through them, I saw someone suggesting something about {leghlu'ghach} that was alien to anything I'd expect.

First, I'd expect usage to be extremely rare, requiring special circumstances. Imagine that you were investigating a crime that you know had witnesses, but you have no means to find them. Without the witnesses, you can't solve the crime. The investigator reports to his superior:

HeSvam leghlu'ghachmo' Qu'wIj vIta'laHbe'neS.

Because of the indefiniteness of who saw this crime, I cannot accomplish my mission, sir.

{{:-)>

Doq

Back to archive top level