tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 10 14:32:00 2010

Footage from qep'a' 2009?

Zrajm C Akfohg ([email protected])

Hello!

Does anyone have video footage from this last qep'a'? I'm especially
looking for footage of group singing in Klingon.

I'm being interviewed by a bunch of media students from Stockholm who
are producing a documentary about enthusiasts (and, thusly, in my
case, about Klingon). It's a school project, but a later part of that
same project is to pitch their creation to the TV stations here in
Sweden, so if we're lucky this might actually be shown somewhere! :)

Does anyone have anything in the drawers back home? Or know of someone
that does?

/zrajm

P.S. Noone's getting paid for doing this, so unfortunately I can't
offer any money. I can only offer possible eternal fame on Swedish
television.

Back to archive top level