tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 04 19:01:26 2010

Re: sTLD

Brent Kesler ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

We'd have to clear two hurdles:
1. Demonstrating enough popular demand to make setting up a domain worth the
expense.
2. A lot of money -- setting up infrastructure to handle a TLD is expensive.
So is pushing through the paperwork to make it happen.
bI'reng

Back to archive top level