tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 08 21:36:30 2010

Re: Hypothetical (reconstructed) vocabulary?

Steven Lytle ([email protected])

While trying to come up with a different interpretation of *{pIv}, I noticed
that you included {SoSbor} in your list. My list notes that both {SoSbor}
and {SoSbor'a'} are in the main New Words List and on the BoP poster as
'motherboard' and 'main core', respectively. maHvatlh's *tlhIngan Hol
mu'ghom mach *gives {SoSbor} as just 'core'.
lay'tel SIvten

Back to archive top level